Friday, August 10, 2012

Fort Steven's Camping Trip

I figure I better put something up about our trip to Fort Stevens before it escapes my mind all together. We had so much fun while we were there. It is a place we cherish too. Dan grew up going there every summer with his grandparents and we now continue that tradition by going with our kids. It also holds a special place in my heart because it is where Dan proposed to me almost 7 yrs ago. The 20th of this month it will be our anniversary. On this trip  we did a lot of bike riding. The trails are awesome and we would ride back and forth from our campsite, to the beach, to battery Russell and Fort Stevens. It was really great. Dan and I even tried to find "the tree" that I sat in when Dan proposed. It is a special place. It holds a lot of memories and we love making new ones with our kids.

I took lots and lots of pictures and there is noooo way I could write down everything we did but a picture is worth a thousand words, (or so they say) So here it goes...






























No comments: