Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Happy Moments

Just thought I'd take the opportunity to post some pics of the happy moments we've had these past couple weeks. 





The kids playing in the backyard with the neighbors enjoying a glass of ice water



trying new recipes. These are broccoli, cheese and turkey swirls in puff pastry dough.



Me enjoying some relax time while Emma brushed my hair. This is her new all time favorite past time. Whenever she sees me on the computer she grabs a brush and climbs onto the computer chair and stands behind me with a hair thing between her teeth (I must do this too). I love it!



Taco night out on the back deck.



And I don't know if I've shown you our new van yet. I might have to go back through the blog to make sure but this is our new Toyota Sienna. Our other one that was in the wreck ended up being a total loss. Isn't she pretty?

No comments: