Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday Ethan!

Can't believe my little boy is 5! Can't believe he'll start Kindergarten this Fall! Can't believe how much he's grown! But I better believe it because it's true! WOW! Happy Birthday little buddy! We love you!

Seems not that long ago this is what we saw. the past 3 years have gone by so fast! 

And here's the happy birthday boy now at 5 years old!

 For this years cake Ethan wanted a spiderman theme. 
So, I Googled a few pictures and came up with this. He's was pleased if I do say so myself.


We had a fun little party to celebrate on Saturday night with the cousins (Steve's Family) and "Uncle" Ben and "Aunt" Kara. We ate hotdogs, jello salad, chips, and some Mung Bean Salad that I made. But of course what boy doesn't love opening gifts the best?




Happy Birthday lil guy! We love you!

1 comment:

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Hi...Just wanted to let you know where to get the Cake pop maker - Macy's Target, Walmart. I bought mine Christmas 2011 and last year bought my daughter one ($20) and I recently saw them on sale for $15. Mine bakes 7 at a time, the newer ones bake 12 at a time - in only 6 minutes - I love this little kitchen gadget!! Happy Hunting - patti