Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ward Campout Fun

Friday was our wards annual campout. We like many others didn't stay to camp but instead only went for dinner. We figured since we will be camping all next week at the coast, we could survive not camping overnight. I didn't want to have unpack and repack clothes either. But we had fun hanging out with ward members and watching the kids play.
I didn't get pictures of everything since my camera batteries died right after we got there, but I love making memories like these with my family. The kids played on the playground equipment they had there and made little foam airplanes. They also had a tug-o-war that Kiera got to participate in. After dinner the four of us made our way over to the river and threw rocks into the water.
Our favorite activity though was probably the water barrel swing. Kiera love Love LOVED it! Ethan did too, but not as much as Kiera. If we ever get a house that has a mature tree we'll have to make one of these swings. It was awesome!

Here are some of the pictures I took of the kids at the playground. I'll remember for next time to make sure I have extra batteries with me.










1 comment:

Xazmin said...

Looks like such a fun time! That swing is awesome...I've never seen one!