Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Day Photo shoot.

Today the weather is agreeing with me. The sunshine decided to stay out for awhile and I couldn't help but drop the housework and escape outside. I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to get some cute spring pictures taken. I don't take many pictures of myself and I decided today was a good day to fix that. Did you know it is very difficult to take good pictures of yourself? Well for me it is, and my 2 and 3 year olds haven't quite mastered picture taking either. It took quite a few shots to get some good ones and lots of trial and error. I would set up the shot using my tripod, set the timer, and hope my face would make it into the frame. These are a few of my favorites from the session.

And what photo session is complete without a couple of the kiddos too?
Come on, get your camera out and take some pictures of yourself today.

No comments: