Friday, June 24, 2011

Start of Summer Interviews

I thought it would be fun to do a beginning of the summer interview with each of the kids. I want to remember the funny things they say and their little personalities before they are influenced by school. I think my favorite part of Kiera's interview was when she was reading the scriptures. So cute! Ethan was second to do his interview and I think he said some of the things he did just because his big sister did. He looks up to her so much. I love it! Oh and all of it was candid. I didn't give any instruction or bribe them in any way. Enjoy.




1 comment:

The Tanks said...

What a fabulous idea! Kiera, Ethan, and Emma are all so precious. I loved it when Kiera said "Can I have a piece of candy?" and when Ethan said "In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen" at the end of the interviews!