Sunday, January 29, 2012

Emma's 10.5 Month Update

 
My baby is getting so big! I can't believe that her 1st birthday is just around the corner in the next couple months. This weekend Emma seems to have grown two full inches, and has started talking (ma ma and dat dat sounds), and now pulls herself up to stand. On Saturday morning I went to get Emma out of her crib and found she had pulled herself up and was on her feet ! I am soo not ready for this!

Emma now has four teeth. Two on top and two on the bottom. I will miss her gummy grin. But I am loving her toothy smile. Something about her teeth makes her look so grown up and she has this thing that when she smiles at you for no particular reason, she squints her eyes and tilts her head back just a touch as if she is putting on a show. I love it!

Emma's nursing days look to be at an end as well. She doesn't stay focused when we try but will gulp down an entire 8 oz. bottle in no time flat and is then on her way scooting and exploring again. I guess nursing with mama just takes too much time and she has places to go. I am going to miss our snuggle time.

I love my little girl and love watching her as she discovers her world. I am just so thankful I get to be a part of it.

No comments: