Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Boy Oh Boy!

It must be a year full of boys! I have a lot of friends and family who are expecting little boys this year. I have been stocking up on boy stuff for baby showers and last night decided to get started on some baby boy cards. I've made 3 so far and also made one birthday card for my Nephew. It was nice to sit down and make something again. I have been feeling down and blah lately and I need to remember how much better I feel after being a little crafty. It really boosts me up. Even after staying up til 11:30 last night, I feel better today and have been very productive. This is who I am! I need to have a project.

Here's a picture of the cards I made.
My favorite is the one on the bottom left hand corner. I can't remember the last time I sat and drew something with ink. It was very therapeutic.

Now I am off to start my next project. Not one that I would consider a self boost however, but someone has to do the laundry. . .

1 comment:

Anne said...

These are so cute! I love how creative you are. I wish you lived closer then we could have craft days together.