Monday, August 6, 2012

Recovering From Camping


Just got back from a week long camping trip/family reunion at the Oregon coast. I am currently trying to get back into a routine and am washing a mountain of smokey campfire laundry while desperately trying not to clog our drains with sand. I will post about our trip as soon as things settle down a little.

The above shot is from a kayak tour we went on with Dan's brother Ryan and his wife Michelle while on our trip. Grandma and Grandpa watched all 6 of our kids (we each have 3) so we could go on a double date. It was a lot of fun and was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I had never been kayaking before. Will probably go again.

This month is by far our most busy. Kiera's birthday is next week, so my cake planning begins, we have a wedding to attend of one of Dan's closest childhood friends, we are going camping again in a couple weeks too. Throw in a few of my zumba classes on top of that, and it makes for a full schedule.

No comments: