Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Past Two Weeks Photo Recap

I don't have a whole lot of time to sit and write out a detailed post so I thought I'd at least post the pictures I have taken recently from Ethan's birthday celebration, a visit from Grandma Tutu and Aunt Kayla and a random one here and there.

Grandma and Grandpa Glenn came up for a visit for Uncle Steven's birthday the weather was great and we went out one morning for some scooter and mountain board fun. Even Grandpa got in on the fun!





Our local Plant Farm had a Chalk Play day to celebrate the coming of spring. They provided the chalk and we did the rest. It was free and the kids LOVED it. I didn't get any pictures of me but I did get some of Aunt Kayla. Grandma and Emma stayed home where it was warm and cozy. Thanks mom!




  

We celebrated Ethan's birthday this past weekend while Grandma Tutu and Aunt Kayla were here. The cake was still great even when we didn't wait 
long enough for the trick candles to work.


 Grandma Tutu and Emma enjoying some ice cream

 

No this is not me. This is my sister Kayla. 
We are told all the time that we look alike

Just a random picture I took today. 
Emma is about to walk now and she is such a tease these days. 
Lovin' that toothy grin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Super adorable pictures.