Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter! It was a bit strange to have Easter in the month of March, but we rolled with it and had a wonderful day. (other than the flu bug going around the house). The Weather was great and we spent it with our close friends "uncle" Ben and "aunt" Kara.  The two of them came over early Easter morning to take family pictures for us before we headed off to church. They turned out great! They also came over to cook the turkey so it would be done by the time we all got back from church. Ben and Kara you guys are the best!

Here are some of my favorite shots from Sunday morning. I am still waiting on the Easter Egg Hunt pics and will post those as soon as I get them  back.

Emma

Kiera
Ethan

The cutest kids on the planet!

Me and the man of my dreams!



Happy Easter and Happy First day of April! Tomorrow's my birthday! (and that's not a April fools joke either. It really is my birthday tomorrow.)

No comments: