Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Kiera's 8!

My little girl is now the big 8 years old! I cant believe how fast time has gone! She is full of spunk, fire, and creativity. She loves everything the color blue, horses, zebras, and frogs. She is an amazing big sister and it lots of help with her younger siblings. She is very artistic and all her teachers rave at how good of an artist she is in class.
This August was a busy busy month for us. It is Kiera's birthday, Dan and I's Anniversary, AND Ellie Grace made her debut just two days before Kiera's big day. Looks like we're going to have shared birthday parties from now on! But Kiera assured me she is just fine with that idea. I just have to make her cakes half and half she says. :)

Speaking of Kiera's cake...This year I was not the one to pull it off. That may have something to do with the fact I was busy having a baby. However she did not go without because grandma Shellie to the Rescue! Shellie came up and helped out with the kids and put everything together for a little party for her. Thanks Shellie!

Kiera wanted a horse cake and so that's what she got! Grandma was so creative and she took Kiera shopping at the Dollar Store and bought stuff to make a coral fence and colored gumdrops to match. It was really cute!








Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I Can't believe you are 8 years old already! You are beautiful in every way! Love you!

No comments: