Friday, December 5, 2008

OUCH!

Dan and I went out with the kids to IHOP for dinner on Friday night and Dan decided to stop by Best Buy to get a replacement wireless card for our computer and I needed to go to Costco to pick up a few things. So, Dan dropped Ethan and I off at Costco and took Kiera with him to Best Buy. He picked me up when I came out and I unloaded the stuff into the trunk. When Ethan was back in his car seat I decided to take the cart back and on the way back to the car I found myself on the hard cold parking lot floor! A lady saw what happened to me as she was driving and stopped to see if I was ok. I said I was fine but I really wasn't. I limped back to the car and opened the passenger car door. Dan asked me what was wrong. I didn't say anything, I only breathed heavy and whimpered. Dan said "what happened" (a little more urgently now). "ow!" Is all I could say. "Brittany what happened." Ok, "I fell." So much to say, we didn't go to our next planned stop. Instead I am sitting here on the couch with ice on my knee and Neosporin on my hands.
So tripping and falling over one of those concrete parking barricades is not that fun. I don't suggest it to anyone. I hope to see the extent of the damage in the morning. I guess I am just making my entire self "festive" for the holidays. Although I am not sure blue and purple will match my Christmas decor.

No comments: