Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Picnic Table is DONE!!!!

YEA! I can finally say that the picnic table and benches are finally finished! After about 3-4 coats of polyurethane we are calling it good. They look amazing. These pictures don't do it justice at all. I'll have to take some others when it gets put outside. We are now just waiting the 24 hours for the finish to cure all the way. So happy to have this project done. And am looking forward to parking the cars in the garage again!

So here's a quick before picture...


And now the After....

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Look awesome!!! Great job!!!

Glenn Family said...

Brittany-It looks beautiful. Way to go!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a great job. I've helped to make a basic picnic table, but never a circular one. You inspire me!! :-)

Mandy Beyeler said...

Great job! Thanks for linking to Take-A-Look Tuesday on Sugar Bee Craft Edition - I featured you today! - - Mandy, www.craftedition.blogspot.com