Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pink Power!

Today I decided to do a craft or two. It has been WAY too long since I've had the chance to sit down and do something crafty. In lue of my Zumba "party in pink" fundraiser for my friend Lauren, I made some pink hair feather clips. It is my alternative to dying my hair pink at the head shaving/hair dying party we are throwing for her this weekend. It was pretty easy to do and I like the fact that I can take them out when I want to. I wish I had some of those long skinny hair feathers you see these days but I used what I had. I just picked out the pink ones from the kids craft stash, used some jewelery wire, a few beads, and a couple snappy hair clips. I just played around with them until I liked how they looked and wha la! Pink Power!
I wish I had a better picture but this one from my cell phone will have to do for now.  You get to see my short hair finally too.