Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

Today the weather was awesome. It has been really gray and gloomy lately but today it was blue skies and gorgeous. It is pretty chilly out but the sun make it so much better! I think Fall is here to stay.

With the fall comes the changing of colors, cozy nights by the fire, hot chocolate, and one of our favorites, The Pumpkin Patch! The local plant farm here hosts a pumpkin patch every year to raise money for a children's literacy program. It is sooo much fun and the kids look forward to it about just as much as I do. Nothing beats free hayrides, bouncy houses, train rides, animals, dum dum suckers and my favorite...photo opportunites, oh yes...and of course pumpkins.
 I didn't want to go by myself with all 3 kids but I decided to take advantage of the weather. Just when I decided to go, my friend Elise called me up and said she'd go too. It was so nice to have her and her girls there with us. It makes things go so much more smoothly with two moms to keep their eyes on things. Thanks Elise for coming with us!
I was able to take lots of pictures while I was there but here are a few of my favorites. I was even in a few! Thanks Elise!








I love outings like this with my babies! We just might have to go back sometime when Dad is around too. On to another memory in the making.

No comments: