Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 things about me

I did this for my Facebook account and thought it would be a good blog too. Here are 25 random things about me.

1. I love love love fruit snacks. They definitely aren't just for little kids.
2. I graduated with a Bachelors degree in Art from BYU-I
3. I went skydiving for my eighteenth birthday.
4. I like to snowboard, rock climb, repel, para sail, ice skate and go hiking.
5. One of my most favorite places to be is anywhere there's a waterfall!
6. For our honeymoon we went hiking.
7. when I eat pudding I have to eat it from the bowl evenly and carve even lines in it. I can't just scoop it out from the middle.
8. I have diagnosed myself with dyslexia.
9. my least favorite chore is to do dishes. I'd rather clean the bathroom.
10. I'd rather have a starburst candy than chocolate any day!
11. I hope to one day illustrate a children's book.
12. I can decorate cakes and make flower arrangements, and spent 4 years decorating weddings. Maybe one day I'll start my own business.
13. I never read for fun until after I got married. And even then it isn't my favorite thing to do.
14. When Dan and I were dating he asked me how many kids I wanted to have. I said twelve! I think I have changed my mind :) Six sounds better.
15. I used to play the violin in Junior High but quit because I didn't like the teacher. I regret it.
16. I want to learn how to play the piano
17. I grew up in a family that did foster care since I was 10 yrs. old. So technically I have over 40 brothers and sisters.
18. I was a job coach for a summer and worked with people with disabilities. It was a very fun job and I learned a lot.
19. I have never colored my hair. I have only had highlights done twice.
20. When I am upset I tend to clam up and keep it in. If anyone wants to know what is wrong they have to pry pretty hard.
21. I make really good chicken enchiladas, and homemade pizza.
22. I have never gotten a speeding ticket or any traffic violation but I have sped a lot!
23. I bought my wedding dress and went ring shopping with my mother in law before Dan even proposed.
24. So far my least favorite thing about raising children is potty training.
25. My favorite color is red. And am glad I came up with 25 things about me.

No comments: