Thursday, October 28, 2010

Preschool fieldtrip to the pumpkin patch

I've been slacking on my postings these past couple weeks. It has been crazy over here! WE are in the process of buying a house and I feel like I have been running around like a chicken with its head chopped off getting quotes on appliances, carpeting, laminate, and paint. But today I was finally able to get the appliances taken care of and the order is IN! They should all be here by the 16th. Here's to crossing our fingers....

But other than all that busy hullabaloo we have been having fun too.

For Kiera's preschool we went on a fieldtrip to the pumpkin patch. The kids had lots of fun riding the train, jumping in the bounce house, going on another hayride, and seeing the animals there too. Here are some pictures from that day...












Come back soon because I'll be posting more of our fun Halloween activities very soon.

No comments: