Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blog 2 Print is My New Best Friend

I am so excited and relieved! Today I finished editing my blog book that I make every year. This is the third one I've done since I started the blog in 2007. I finished it and submitted the order today! I can't wait til I get it. I should have it by early June. The book consisted of all my blog posts from January-December of 2010. Total pages were about 136. That is a tad shorter than my book from the previous year but mostly due to formatting. This time around instead of using Blurb.com I went with Blog2Print. It was so nice and the way it loaded up was great! With blurb it takes up a lot of computer memory and I sit there for days editing and reformatting everything. Blog2Print formatted everything for me and it looked great, so great in fact that I hardly changed a thing!

I am not being compensated for mentioning Blog2Print. I just wanted you all to know in case anyone out there was looking to put their blog into book form. I love doing it so I have a family yearbook for every year without all the time and money it would cost to scrapbook it all. For the 136 pages, 8.5X11" size, soft cover (very cute I might add), on high quality glossy paper, and full color it only cost $55.55! Sure beats the heck out of scrapbooking for sure. I'll have to post a pic or two when it gets here.

1 comment:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

I want to see the finished product. When I started my blog that was my intention. How long did it take you to go through it. I now have almost three years worth so it seems overwhelming.