Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sling Success

It has been awhile since I made this sling. I ended up mading one for a friend too. I thought since there was enough fabric for a second one why not make one for myself? I hadn't posted a picture yet because it took me awhile to adjust it to the right size. Note to self: Don't attempt to get your size yourself while pregnant. Apparently the friend I made it for had the same problem and her mom had to take it in for her. Oops.

Well here it is.
Emma seemed to really enjoy it if you can't tell. 

2 comments:

thecraftytulip said...

Super cute! did you have a pattern?

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

okay! My picture is coming! Love her smile! Look at that! But that isn't at all how I have been putting Sydney in it. She likes to look out so i need to try this way.