Tuesday, August 30, 2011

beach trip photo gallery

I don't have a whole lot of time to write about the amazing trip we had at the Oregon coast last week. The best I can do for now is post pictures that I took while we were there. I am very pleased with how a lot of them turned out. I love my camera! The goal is to get super good and take other people's pictures and get paid for it on occasion. But for now I enjoy sitting back and looking at all the pictures I have taken of my family in the past. Last night when the kids were asleep I went through them on the computer over and over again. Time flies so fast! My baby starts Kindergarten this next week!

Our Beach trip was awesome! I LOVE the Oregon coast! It is such a restful place to escape to. Here are a bunch of pictures I took of our trip.


















 









 






Nothing like treasure hunts, sandy toes, sunshine, ice cream from the Tillamook Cheese Factory, splashing in the waves and so many fond memories to make you miss it when you get back home. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Glenn for the good times! Can't wait to do it again next year.

No comments: