Saturday, October 27, 2012

Girls Night With My Girl

Last night I taught Zumba with a fellow instructor at our Halloween Dance Party. It was a lot of fun and we had a GREAT turn out! But what I think I loved most was sharing it with my little girl! We both went in costume and had a great time. Kiera even won a prize from the drawing. She chose a singing/dancing dog that sings about going trick or treating. I don't know how many times I've heard the song this morning but we finally put him on the shelf for a break. All the shot on this post are not my own. They were taken by the other instructor's husband Chad Shurtz. He does a great job and has taken our family portraits in the past. This is his website http://www.shurtzphotography.com/.

In fact here's a shot of Kiera from our photo session back in 2010. They grow up so fast!


Kiera is my buddy. And I love spending time with my girly girl.


No comments: