Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Zumba Party in Pink!

Last Week I think it was I had the opportunity to participate in a Zumba Party in Pink Breast Cancer Fundraiser. It was so much fun! Everyone got dressed in pink and had a blast. And it was all for a good cause.

I even won one of the prizes while I was there. I got a spa package with some Matrix hair care products, some bath scrubbies, A 1 HOUR MASSAGE! gift certificate (can't wait to use that one), some Zumba toning sticks, and a Sonicare Toothbrush worth over $200.00 by itself! Can you say saaaweeet! But even more fun was the fact I got to share it with some of my dear friends who got me started in this Zumba thing in the first place.
This shot was taken by the beautiful Kellianna Wirth. She is a very talented woman and takes some amazing pictures. Check out her Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/KelliannaWirthImages.

The night was full of music, fun, sweat, and amazing women including some of our very own breast cancer survivors. I was so glad to be a part of it all. Here are a couple other shots I took while I was there.
Me and a couple of my YMCA Zumba buddies

Me and the lovely Janette

Our very own Stacy Nice who won her battle with Breast Cancer!

The lovely Chris, who we are looking forward to her being back on her feet again and joining us on the dance floor.

3 of the Zmammas in charge of the event.  Left to Right: Janette, Shannon, Suzanne

More survivors!

Zumba and cupcakes don't usually mix well but in this case we'll let it pass.

It was a fun event and it is amazing what a difference a few women with a purpose can pull off! Great job ladies!

No comments: