Tuesday, April 28, 2009

File Folder Games

This morning I decided it was time to get crafty and do something to keep my hands busy. I was looking at a friends blog and stumbled across another blog sugardoodle.net and got this cute idea. I am always looking for something to keep the kids busy during sacrament meeting and I am hoping these file folder games will help. All I had to do was print out the templates, color them, cut and paste them onto a file folder (which I had a couple empty ones laying around) and add some magnets (which I just used some of the advertisement magnets that come with our phone books), and whala! Kiera was pretty excited when I was finished and tried them out a couple times each.




2 comments:

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

Good job being crafty. I have been meaning to make Alli some of those forever and finally got around to filling our ink cartriate so hopefully soon! I love that site you got them from as well. Good luck until Dan gets home.

Mom said...

Good job. Velcro works really well for these as well if you happen to find it on sale. Joann's has 50% off of one item today apparently. I don't have the coupon, just heard from a friend.