Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ok...fine...if you insist

A wonderful friend of mine tagged me in one of her blog postings.

Here are the rules:
Take a picture of yourself right now.
No primping or preparing.
Just snap a picture.
Load the picture onto your blog.
Tag some people to play.

Yes I know it was a little tough for me. No make-up, no shower today (so far), so it is just plain me. But the title of the game is the Babe Tag. So what is there to loose?

The people I am going to tag for this are:
Beverly Tank
Laura Owen
Michelle Glenn
LaDean Glenn
Nicole Martinsen

Have fun ladies! You are all babes in my book!

3 comments:

Jenny-Jenny said...

Way to go if you were president you'd be Baberaham Lincoln. (If you can name that movie I'll bake you some cookies.) Thanks for playing along!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

Wayne's world? You don't need to bake me any cookies I had to look it up.

Glenn Family said...

You cute girl! I just took my picture. Don't feel like uploading it right now though. But hopefully tomorrow. Could I be that run down??? haha