Thursday, June 10, 2010

4 new Greeting cards

I made some cards for my husband to take to a funeral this weekend. Not the funnest thing to make cards for but I wanted to at least do something since I won't be able to attend. Uncle Scott we love you and will miss you. . .

I got the idea for the flowers from the blog Positively Splendid where she made flowers from pop cans and turned into napkin rings and thought I'd try the same idea with paper. I like how they turned out and will probably use this technique again.

2 comments:

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

What lovely cards! I love all of the dimension of your flowers.

Thanks so much for stopping by to comment on my napkin ring tutorial. I truly appreciate it!

Paula@One Mom's Corner of the World said...

You're very creative! I'm visiting from New Friend Friday. I signed up to be a new follower.