Monday, June 7, 2010

We've Got Company!

I know I've said it before but I love summer time! I love all that goes on in the summer. I love all the festivals, carnivals, camping trips, outings, barbecues, and get togethers! I wish it lasted all year! Another thing I love is company and visits from family. And that is just what we finished doing this weekend. We had Dan's brother Ryan and his family, and Grandma and Grandpa Glenn up for a visit this week. It was great to see them again. We haven't seen Ryan's family since Christmas time and it was great to spend some time with them. The cousins had a great time and I only wish we could all live closer so that they could grow up together and be as close as I was with my own cousins.

We took lots of pictures while they were here but like always I have my favorites. . .


We loved having you guys come up! Can't wait to see everyone again in August! 
I love Summer!

2 comments:

Jenny-Jenny said...

So glad they were able to be here for summer. I think it was last Saturday. Looks like a ton of fun and E was ready for a rest!

Mom said...

I agree--we should live closer together . . . hopefully someday that dream will come true.