Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Nativity Festival

I just wanted to sit down and post this before I forget. I should be getting ready for our trip later this week but didn't want to miss putting this in before the New Year when I start putting the blog into our annual hard copy "Family Yearbook."

This month we were able to attend the Nativity Festival put on by our Stake (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) We even had 4 of our own nativities displayed there. It was amazing. There were hundreds of nativities! They even had a live nativity. Everything was set up beautifully, and they did a really good job. I really enjoyed it and loved that we could focus on what Christmas is supposed to be about. The kids had fun too. They had a room set up with a bunch of "kid tough" nativities for the kids to play with, a craft project, and even a photo booth with dress up clothes. Although I think Ethan's favorite part was the cookie room :)
I wish I had more pictures but in the rush of the evening I forgot my camera. Luckily the photo booth/stable was manned by two photographers. The photos taken were uploaded to a website for everyone to go on to download their photos from. I think they turned out pretty cute.
  I love this one of my little shepherd and angel

 Emma played the role of baby Jesus. 
I wish I had gotten one of me holding her instead so you could see her face.
Oh well...
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Glenn Family said...

So adorable! What a CUTE idea for a party!