Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pinterest Project Success

This week I completed a project that I have been saving on my Pinterest account, and I am happy to say it was as success. I found these craft stick bracelets on the blog Craft Affection and pinned them to do on a rainy day. But with Christmas on its way I decided that it would be fun for Kiera to have something to give to her friends at school as gifts before the Winter break. She helped pick out the paper to use and I did the rest. After everything was dry I took them out to our band sander and sanded down all the edges. I love how they turned out and just might have to make some more for myself! I could have something for every outfit! Might just have to come up with a bracelet holder too.

3 comments:

The Waggoners said...

I have that paper! Those are so stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm...tempting.

Sarah
www.fortheloveofnaps.blogspot.com

Karen said...

very cute! I love the paper you used on them. Thanks for linking up with Friday Frolic!