Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Moment to Count my Blessings

Kiera has found a new use for the plastic bins that we keep her toys in. She and Ethan giggle as she crawls underneath and peeks through the plastic back at him. It is pretty fun to watch. Kiera's imagination is growing more everyday. Today she went and got her angel wings out from her play clothes bin and said "I am going to go fly up in the sky and the birdies fly too." I just love being a mom and am so grateful that Dan has a job that allows me to stay home with my children. Today Dan's work laid off more employees and he e-mailed me later this morning letting me know that both him and his brother survived and are still employed. I have lots to be thankful for.


Ethan is so happy ALL the time. I am very luck to have had a baby that seems to make everything easy and pleasant. He is the one who when I am starting to feel blue or stressed makes it all go away with a simple toothy grin. I love my children so much and am honored that Heavenly Father trusts me with these precious spirits.


I have received several requests that I need to put up more pictures of myself so today I decided to take a few. It is sort of tricky to take a good picture of yourself while holding the camera just feet away, but I think I managed alright.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Wow! You look beautiful!