Thursday, January 15, 2009

Nap Time Treasures

The funny thing about life is that you never know what to expect. This is especially true with kids. You never know what is going to happen in a given instant and they always seem to surprise you when you least expect it. I know I am making it sound a bit more exciting than it really is but I personally found it very funny. Kiera has been finicky about naps lately and most days she just plays in her room instead of sleeps during nap time. But today was different. She actually slept after a couple hours of playing. I went in to check on her and she was where I least expected her to be. She was asleep on top of the changing table. Blanket and all. She didn't even wake up when the camera flashed. She is so stinking cute!


1 comment:

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

That is too funny!!!! So have you conqured the challenge of getting both children to sleep at the same time?