Friday, January 23, 2009

What is all the giggling about?

Last night I heard Ethan and Kiera laughing and laughing back in Kiera's room. So I went to see what was going on. This is what I found. I love that they are playing together. It is fun to watch them chase each other around the house and Ethan has started to watch Kiera more and when he sees her doing something he tries to copy her. Today I went visiting teaching and on the way Kiera started to kick her feet up and down, up and down and I turned to check on them and saw Ethan with the biggest smile on his face and he was doing the same exact thing. Both their little legs were bouncing up and down, up and down in unison. It was so cute. But here's the video that I got of them playing last night.

Click Here to Watch

1 comment:

Kim said...

That is hilarious! Ethan won't have to worry about a big brother to be a bad influence at all- he's got a sister who's teaching him to spit food out all over the place! Too funny. I can't wait for B to be a big sister and do this stuff!