Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Winter sickies.

We stayed home on Sunday since the kids are sick. They've been under the weather since after Christmas. Ethan is actually on a nebulizer now with albuterol and Kiera started antibiotics today for an ear infection. No fun. They've both been sick with diarrhea, fever, cough, runny nose you name it they've had it. Ethan even threw up twice and had a major blowout on the way home from Grandma and Grandpas house. That was not a fun experience. Both Dan and myself got a bit of the flu too; but it seemed to pass us pretty quick. It is just hard to watch my kids when they are sick. I want to do anything to make it all go away, but I can't. It has made me appreciate our health a lot more. We've been very lucky. I know lots of other people experience lots worse things than the flu. I am thankful.

No comments: