Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Morning Cuddles

This morning Kiera was watching sesame street alphabet and Ethan kept trying to get a hold of the VCR. Kiera went over and grabbed him around the waist to pull him down. I thought for sure that Ethan would struggle out of her hold but no, instead he sat there and watched it with her; and she kept her arms around him. It was cute so I got a couple pictures. i love to watch these two play together now. Lots of times I also catch them underneath the kitchen table just playing and laughing together. It is their little fort I guess. Hopefully I can catch some pictures of that soon.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

That's adorable! I'm glad they get along so well...I bet it makes your life SO MUCH EASIER!!

Glenn Family said...

What cute pictures! What a "moment" you caught! (ps I love that orange recliner... :) Ryan was so sad to see it go. He thought it was the comfiest chair. It was pretty comfy I have to admit)