Monday, November 30, 2009

Getting things done. Vinyl Lettering?

It has been a busy week with Thanksgiving, shopping, wrapping, and decorating. Now it is time for me to get busy and get the rest of Christmas gifts put together. How about you?
I let people on my facebook account know about this little offer, but thought I'd also let all you blogger friends out there in on it too. I am now taking orders for vinyl lettering. I can do practically any size and just about any color. My vinyl cutter is 4' wide. But you have to hurry because the last day I will be accepting orders will be Dec. 9th.
You see, this year I am leaving early to go home for Christmas! So, if you have a special saying in mind or have an idea for a that someone this year leave me a comment with your e-mail address and we'll get busy!  

No comments: