Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tonights FHE Lesson Prep

 
Today I decided I needed to put a little extra effort into tonight's Family Home Evening Lesson. I didn't get this off of Pinterest or anything I just came up with it last night as I was talking to Dan about our plans for tonight. It just so happened that I picked up some wooden frames from Goodwill yesterday along with the Lamp I fixed up. I didn't have any specific plans for them but I am always needing frames for something. 
So here's our temporary temple pics for tonight's FHE (Family Home Evening). Just some spray paint, some $1.29 cent frames, and wha la! We're going to have the kids choose their favorite temple tonight and will order the temple photos them from the distribution center to use in the frames later. The clip art that I used is from FREELDSART.com.
 I love the way the pink one for the girl's room turned out with the brass corner pieces. I just taped those off while I spray painted the pink. The red one matches the car theme we have going on in Ethan's room. Now I am off to decide on what to make for refreshments. Can't have Family Night with out those!

No comments: