Thursday, September 10, 2009

Restocking my card stash

The other day I realized that my card stash had dwindled down to almost nothing. That is NOT ok with me. I am in need of cards all the time, and many of those are last minute. I love having the cards ready and on hand when those occasions come up. Today while the kids napped I decided it would be a good time to make some more cards. I got a total of 8 done! Wahooo! I am pretty pleased with most of them.
Making my own cards saves me a ton! Rather than spend $2-$3 for a card at the store I use up my left over scrapbooking paper and it doesn't cost me a thing. Plus they are so much cuter! It is great. I find it rather relaxing too. A little something that makes me happy. This is what I came up with.
 
  

3 comments:

Jenny-Jenny said...

Wow! Great job. You are amazing with a little paper and glue in your hands.

Debra said...

Cute! Love the colors.

RootsAndWingsCo said...

Beautiful cards. My own stash is getting low and making new ones is on my to-do list as well! I'm sure you feel great with a few more ready to give out!

Rebecca