Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Little Baker

These days Kiera has preschool twice a week. So Ethan and I are getting some opportunities to have some one on one time before the baby gets here next month. This past week after dropping Kiera off Ethan walked in the door and asked, "make cookies mommy?"

It wasn't exactly what I had planned for those 2 1/2 hours. I had actually planned on getting some much needed cleaning done but his little voice melted my heart and I had to give in. So we made some simple peanut butter cookies.

Nothing beats 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup of sugar, and an egg.

After all was said and done I am sure glad I did it.
 

2 comments:

Glenn Family said...

It's hard to take a minute to slow down sometimes, huh? Especially when there is a long to do list. Cute pictures. Cute to see. Thanks for the reminder. I need it often.

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

I love little bakers! Cute chef's hat.