Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Swimming Lessons

 
 This month we decided to enroll the kids in swimming lessons to give them something fun to do before #3 arrives. The kids LOVE the water! The first two lessons were canceled due to a broken pool heater but that is now fixed. The kids are starving when they get out so I can see a few fast food meals the next 4 lessons. Or make sure I plan ahead and pack some big snacks for the ride home.

The kids don't talk about anything else for the rest of they night when the go and it is fun to watch their faces light up when I tell them, "Today you have swimming lessons!"
Ethan was a lot more timid than I expected him to be but I think it had a lot to do with the fact that mommy wasn't in the pool with him this time. I also wasn't too impressed with the instructor. We had some awesome instructors when we were members at the YMCA before our move. So we'll see how the next lesson goes. I may have to complain. But I'll let it go this time since it WAS the 1st lesson.

But either way the kids enjoyed it.


1 comment:

Mom said...

I can't believe how big they are! Don't look like babies anymore.