Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Full Heart

I have been thinking a lot lately. I am not very good with words but I will try to say what I feel. Have you ever had so many feelings inside that you wish you could tell them to everyone and they'd know exactly what you meant because when you told them they could feel it too? Well that is what I have felt like recently. I feel like I could burst!

I am soooo blessed in my life. I see others around me who don't have what I do and wish I could hand it over. But the one thing I am most thankful for in my life is my testimony of the true gospel of Jesus Christ. I am grateful of the knowledge that I have of him and his plan for us. I often wonder what my life would be like and where I'd be without knowing that I will one day be with him again. I know that one day I will too see other members of my family that have passed on. Life would be so sad and uncertain if I didn't believe that. I know everything in life has a purpose. Have you ever wondered what might have happened differently if you made a different choice than what you actually did at one point in time? I know I have. But I also know that what has happened, and what is to come, is more exciting and wonderful than I can even know now. I know my Heavenly Father loves me, and that he has a plan for me. I know that his Son Jesus Christ came to this earth and that he suffered and died for me. To know that someone was willing to do that for me is humbling and touches me deeply. It makes me want to do my best in this life to make that sacrifice worth the effort. I know the scriptures to be true and they are a blessing in my life. I love my family and look forward to spending all eternity with them. I have so much in my heart that I wish I could write.

1 comment: