Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Time and Cute Frills

I had a project this weekend that I started after church on Sunday. I bought some really cute springy fabric at Goodwill on Friday and it only cost me .99 cents! I didn't have a pattern so I used a couple of examples online to get the general idea. I think it turned out really cute! Kiera was really excited when I finished. She wanted to put it on right then and there. She was really cute! She said, "Wow" (sort of in a loud lion growl) and then whispered, "that is so beautiful." It was so sweet! I let her put it on and right away she started spinning. It is a great skirt for twirling! Ethan just sat and watched her. It was a little difficult to get some still shots of her but I did manage a couple from behind. Ethan was too cute not to take a picture either so I have one of his cute little grin. You can tell I had been working on it all this morning too because Ethan is still in his PJ's.



2 comments:

Kim said...

Looks good! I really like how it turned out!

Jenny-Jenny said...

fun!