Saturday, June 20, 2009

The small stuff.

No this post is not about problems or stress or things that make us unhappy. Instead it is about the small things that make me happy. I was tagged by a friend of mine whom I love very much. She always makes me laugh and is such a great role model. Check out her blog HERE sometime.

The game goes as follows:

* List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy
* Mention and link to the person who tagged you
* Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along

Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy

1. Sunshine Sunshine Sunshine. I just am not myself without it.
2. Bubble baths. (I don't get them very often especially when rubber duckies, tug boats, and foam cutouts of the alphabet are in the way).
3. Saturday mornings when Dan makes me breakfast. He started the tradition when we were first married. He doesn't do it quite as often but when he does it makes my day!
4. The smell of playdoh. I just love that smell!
5.Watching Kiera help her dad wash the cars on the weekends. It makes me laugh to see her keep washing the same spot over and over again, even after Dan has rinsed away the soap.
6. Blowing goodnight kisses to my kids at bedtime. Kiera reaches up and catches my kiss and I reach up and catch hers, but she always tells me to throw it back for her to catch one more kiss before she can go to sleep. Now Ethan has started to reach up to catch the kisses in midair. I love it!

So these things may all seem unimportant to you but to me they are what make me happy; and to me happiness is all that is important. Isn't that what we are all striving for anyway?

Now who to Tag?....
Kim Hibler
Kim Lohberg
Michelle Glenn
LaDean Glenn
Autumn Perrenoud
Erica Kirby

Can't wait to see your posts!

1 comment:

Jenny-Jenny said...

This post made me happy! Thanks for sharing! ~Love, Jenny