Sunday, July 6, 2014

January Gold Star Kids

Holy Smokes! Right now it is July and I haven't done anything for the blog since my last post catching 2013 up. YIKES! I have better get on this now. We have A LOT coming up in the next couple months and I don't want to have that to catch up on as well. So here is my attempt to catch up on January. I didn't take many pictures for the month of January but I think that is due mostly to us trying to settle down and re-coop from all the Christmas and new years stuff. The kids went back to school and our daily routine went back to normal.

Here's Emma making some fun watercolor painting on an afternoon while Kiera and Ethan were back at school.

Ethan was chosen as Student of the Month in his Kindergarten Class. He loves school and it makes me happy that he excels in what he's being taught.

Kiera also was chosen as Student of the Month in her first grade class. It was fun going to the school assembly to see both the kids receive their awards! So proud of my kids and their hard work!

No comments: