Sunday, July 6, 2014

April Tiptoe Through the Tulips

Alert! Photo Overload! So this post will mostly be photos since there is only so much commentary I can do on a trip to the tulip fields. However, I do want to say that I love living in a place where we have these traditions. And a trip to the Tulip festival is one of my favorites in that it is a great chance for me to get some awesome family pictures taken without a single complaint. Sure it's a fun outing and day trip, but for me it's all about the pictures I can get! Springtime family photo session? CHECK!







 







But no trip to the tulips is complete without a trip to the Snow Goose Farmers Market for some ice cream cones. No matter the weather! We lucked out though and got to see the tulips rain free! And as soon as we were done and on our way home the rain came. Can you say perfect timing?! No muddy boots, no wet soggy hair or cold toes, just happy mom, happy kids, and a good time together as a family.

No comments: